Until 2016, entry-level iPhones shipped with just 16GB of storage. That’s pretty crazy for a phone that costs either $649 or $749. Even now, $649 is a lot of money to spend on an iPhone 7 with just 32GB of space, and the 32GB iPhone 7 Plus price has risen to $769. Some people just can’t warrant spending an extra $100 or $200 for more storage though, and that’s perfectly understandable. But what if we told you that you can add four times more storage to your 16GB iPhone (or two times more storage to your 32GB iPhone) for just $32?
From now until the end of the day on Sunday, March 19, you can save 20% on the popular OLALA ID100 64GB iPhone Flash Drive, dropping the price to just $34.39 if you use the coupon code DRRRBYAF at check out.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- [Apple MFi Certified] OLALA ID100 iPhone flash disk uses original iPhone lightning connector, ensuring 100% compatible and sync with Apple lightning devices.
- [Free Your iPhone Memory] The 64GB external memory expansion, quickly frees up memory on your iPhone/iPad. Directly click “Take photo/Take video” via App, data will be automatically stored on the iPhone flash drive to free the mobile memory. Click “From Library” via App, the selected photo/video on your iPhone will be copied to flash drive directly.
- [Friendly APP iDisk me] This iPhone flash drive provides a simple way to organize content and play music or videos. No need to synchronize with iTunes/iCloud, directly plug & play photo / video from flash drive via “iDisk me” APP on your iphone, store files, take photos, and watch video while you travel at anytime and anywhere. The free APP “iDisk me” also allows direct edition and management of all your data on Apple lightning devices by creating, deleting, copying ect..
- [Super High Transfer Speed] The USB 3.0 write speed is up to 30MB/s, read speed is up to 100MB/s; Lightning write speed is up to 10MB/s, read speed is up to 30MB/s. The USB 3.0 connector makes it easy to move content between devices, and it is also backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- [Access Security and Humanization Design] Setting password and finger lock on iPhone could protect your data safe on flash drive APP “iDisk me”, and you could lock the selected files with password as well to perfectly protect your individual privacy. The slide connector design makes the flash drive portable and convenient.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.