There are so many great things about iPhones, from the design and build quality to the software and after-sale customer service experience that only Apple provides. Of course, there are also some things about iPhones that aren’t so good — as well as a handful of things that are downright awful. They’re extremely expensive, for one thing, and the fact that Apple will never offer support for expandable storage is a huge bummer. The combination of those two cons means that plenty of people opt for entry-level iPhones so they don’t have to cough up $750 or more but that means having to survive with only 32GB of storage if you have an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, or just 16GB if you have an earlier iPhone model.
Well, guess what: We’re going to show you two affordable little devices that will help you live a pain-free mobile life with your entry-level iPhone, so you can go back to focusing on all of the awesome things about your Apple handset.
Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader
The first option is a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader, which lets you use any microSD card you already have with your iPhone.
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
Second, we have the SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive, which is available in sized up to 256GB!
- Free up space on your iPhone by moving photos and videos to your iXpand flash
- Automatically back up photos and videos from your camera
- Automatically back up your contacts
- Watch popular video on your iPhone or iPad
- Designed with a flexible connector to fit through most iPhone cases
- High-speed USB 3.0 transfer to and from your computer
- Secure file storage across your computer, iPhone and iPad
- Videos automatically saved to the drive if captured from within the iXpand Drive app
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.