The Super Bowl is one of the few times each year when cord cutters feel a bit of remorse for having ditched pay TV. Instead of being able to host a Super Bowl party yourself, you have to go to a friend’s house where you can’t fully enjoy the game since you have to drive home when it’s over. This year’s Super Bowl is shaping up to be a huge one considering how great the playoffs are turning out already, and guess what: You won’t need pay TV to watch it from the comfort of your own home. Pick up one of the top-rated HDTV antennas we’ve laid out for you below, and you’ll enjoy live network TV in 1080p Full HD for free… for life.
Our favorite overall HDTV antenna is definitely the 1byone 50-Mile Amplified HDTV Antenna.
- FREE FOR LIFE – Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! 1byone antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
- Slim and High Performance – Extremely soft design and lightweight. You can hide it behind the TV, lay flat on table; stick it high on window (stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine). It’ll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
- 10FT LONG CABLE – Makes it easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
- WHAT WE CARE – Our biggest concern isn’t with earnings or profits; It’s with customers’ experiences purchasing and using our products. We want satisfied customers and to develop trust in the 1byone brand. Simply contact us if you have issues with your antenna.
- As with any antenna, you may find many variables contribute to your antenna’s performance. If your antenna is not working as expected, try one of the following: 1.) Check the antenna is correctly connected to your HDTV or 3rd party HD receiver. 2.) Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV’s setup menu and re-scan for channels. 3.) Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. If needed, reposition the antenna in a different location. It is best to place the antenna in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. 4.) This is an amplified antenna; If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances, the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with the signal.
Here are a few other options, including one more indoor model and then two outdoor models:
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.