Levitating speakers first debuted at CES a couple of years ago, and they were nifty at the time. The novelty quickly wore off when people realized that the crazy futuristic design came at a cost: these speakers generally sounded pretty bad. There’s a new model on the scene though that makes levitating speakers worth revisiting though, because it’s more than just a cool effect. The base that keeps the main speaker hovering above it is actually also a subwoofer, so it delivers sound that is much more full and bass-heavy than any rival model. Check out the Crazybaby Mars Levitating Speaker, which is on sale right now on Amazon.
Some highlights from the product page:
- When music is playing, UFO shaped mars craft floats elegantly above the base
- It’ll land slowly on base when low-battery and starts charging with built-in wireless capabilities
- Crazybaby app for IOS and android makes your music experience more simple and fun
- Advanced microphone technology enables better calling experience
- 360° sound projection means no back of the speaker and everyone gets the best sound in the room
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.