If you follow the BGR Deals team and you’ve already scored one of the lightning-fast Wi-Fi routers we’ve recommended, this post isn’t for you. But if you’re using an old, slow, spotty wireless router and you don’t want to part with much cash to upgrade, boy oh boy have you come to the right place. For a limited time only, Amazon is selling the HooToo N300 WiFi Router for less than $11, making it one of the best values in the world for people who live in an apartment or a small house.
Here are some key details:
- Same specs, 25% smaller: Enjoy a compact Wi-Fi router that packs the same specs and features of bigger devices in an extremely slim profile that’s 25% smaller for extra versatility of use. Two 5dBi antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability.
- 802.11n Wi-Fi for up to 300Mbps: Experience a stable network coverage that tops 300Mbps/2.4GHz to seamlessly stream HD content and play online games.
- Easy setup & operation: Easy set up this 802.11n Wi-Fi router and browse the internet in no time with a foolproof operation that has all main functions visible at a glance.
- Safe browsing with the parental control and bandwidth control: Manage Internet access on children’s or employees’s computers. IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device.
- 360° network protection: Keep your network under control and avoid sensible information leakage with MAC address & client filtering. 2-Year warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.