Happy Monday! Mondays aren’t typically very happy, but your mood will improve instantly thanks to today’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that are on sale for free. We’ve got some real winners for you on Monday, including a great weather app, a nifty keyboard app and a bunch of sticker packs you’re going to love. These sales won’t last long though, so check them out right away.
MUST READ: A month with the iPhone 7
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
You’ll never need to open another weather app again – receive personal text messages sent to you the exact number of minutes before it rains at your location with 95% accuracy and get sent custom weather reports every morning and week. Anywhere you go, rainonme tracks your location to send you the most accurate rain & weather reports, without you ever having to open the app. Never get caught in the rain again.
Also view super-fast radar, cloud cover, and temperature maps to see when how quickly your day is going to be sunny and bright again!
You love Fall, Halloween, the inevitable pumpkins…
Here is a collection of cute cat pumpkins aka Cat O’Lanterns to decorate your iMessage conversations.
Stick some beards on you and your friends photo’s for a good laugh!
A simple to use app to track your water intake. Easily track how much water you drink. Water Tracker! integrates with HealthKit so you can see your progress using Apple’s Health app
– Easy to use
– HealthKit Integration
– Custom Reminders
Next is a beautiful keyboard for iPhone that works as great as it looks. It comes fully loaded with lightning fast editing, predictive typing, instant access to all the emojis you love plus more, playful stickers (tacos anyone?), and stunning themes.
We’ve got over 1,400 emojis and stickers, loads of beautiful themes and the basics covered with features like next-word prediction, auto correct, and quick editing with our innovative quick cursor swipe.
Use Next anywhere you use your regular keyboard, like messages, WhatsApp, or Slack.
⁍ PRESS ⁌
“Next features some innovative and essential features that make it a phenomenal keyboard option for iOS” – Beautiful PIXELS
“Looks like the search for the perfect iPhone keyboard could be over” – iDownloadBlog
⁍ FEATURES ⁌
● 1400 Emojis – By the time you find the right emoji, you could have just typed how you feel. So we’ll suggest it for you as you type so it’s only one tap away.
● Beautiful Themes – You want a keyboard that looks and feels as unique as you are. So let’s get you out of those greys and into some color.
● Playful Stickers – Can’t express yourself with text? We’ve got you covered with custom designed playful stickers. Let the stickers do the talking for you.
● Next Word Predictions and Autocorrect – Type less, say more. We predict what you’re trying to say before you say it. You could almost say our keyboard is reading your mind.
● Quick Cursor for fast editing – Say goodbye to fumbling around to move the cursor. Now you can simply swipe across the spacebar and your cursor appears exactly where you want it.
⁍ OUR STORY ⁌
The way we use technology is changing and at the heart of it all is the keyboard we use to message, tweet, search, and connect with the world around us. With a little help from Kickstarter and over 7,000 iPhone lovers, we’ve built Next, a keyboard made by iPhone lovers for iPhone lovers.
⁍ PRIVACY ⁌
■ “World’s Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc.”
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features “Photo Mode” (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support “Shake Mode” (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and “Math problem mode” (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
– Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
– When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
– good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
– bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
– If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
Mume VPN is an iOS Shadowsocks client based on Potatso, which implements custom proxies with the leverage of Network Extension framework introduced by Apple since iOS 9.
Checkout shadowsocks.org for more about Shadowsocks protocol.
This is a light application providing nature sounds such as wind, rain thunder and helping you to get the peaceful and intent state.
— It supports comprehensive sounds playing model. Meanwhile, it can make up different environment sounds freely and adjust each volume lonely.
— We design situation for each sound. Long press the button to turn on. Help you to get immersive experience.
— It supports timer, suitable to rest and sleeping state. Suitable for Pomodoro Technique too.
— It supports date statistics, you can check your using date everyday.
In the year 2013 civil unrest across the globe pushes world leaders to merge the Police and Military into one force: Department of Control. A resort of United Nations that acquired secret technology, that was hidden from the public for decades.
Opposing it, is the resistance, composed out of former military members that refused to join the Department.
Marco is one of them, and the game tells his story.
We join Marco as he is deployed on a mission to destroy scrambler devices placed around the city.
While creating this game we wanted to reflect realism of an urban warfare, therefore the game is all about taking cover behind walls and other obstacles.
– take Cover behind obstacles and hunt your enemies down.
– feel the fast-paced action and get carried away by the game’s plot.
– explore 5 levels of pure unrefined fun.
– make good use of your handy UZI and stinger missiles.
– enjoy the intuitive controls.
– experience the dynamically lighted 3d environment.
– become blown away by an engine that pushes iPhone capabilities to the edge.
For fans of tactical shooters.
Shooting and view control:
– to shoot tap the screen.
– to look around touch the screen and slide.
– to move press forward.
– when you need to reload press “reload” on the menu.
– you can take cover and duck by pressing “crouch”.
– if you want to change your weapon press “swap”.
– to access the in-game menu press the cog icon.
With Wright, anyone can create beautiful markdown documents and notes. The app features a beautiful and streamlined interface, designed for iOS 9 and the latest devices. Your words are instantly synced to all your iOS devices in real time.
Wright has the following features:
• Beautiful Markdown Styling
• Real time data syncing between your devices
• GitHub flavored Markdown (for code snippets)
• Organize your work into notebooks.
• Clean minimal interface.
Whether you are a seasoned writer or a beginner, give Wright a try. We think you’ll love it