Regardless of how impressive you think your current HDTV is right now, a single $17 purchase will have an immediate and dramatic impact on your viewing experience. Trust us, you have to check out the Luminoodle Bias Lighting KIT for HDTVs, which is on sale for just $17 on Amazon from now through the end of the day on Saturday, October 29. This kit is insanely easy to install and it adds beautiful ambient lighting to the back of your TV, instantly extending your viewing experience beyond the confines of your TV’s display.
- INCLUDES: 78-in, high quality true-white (6000 Kelvin) LED strip light kit to provide 250 lumens of USB bias lighting, 3M adhesive backing and reversible USB for easy plug-in.
- EASY TO USE: Just clean the back of your TV, secure your LED strip light, plug the TV backlight USB plug into the USB port, and you have a great TV light or monitor backlight. Cut the LED strip every 2 inches for the perfect fit for any size screen. The TV light strip powers on and off with your TV’s USB port.
- CREATE A BEAUTIFUL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: With LED bias lighting, you create sharper images and color contrast while adding beautiful TV ambient lighting to your surroundings. The Luminoodle Backlight for TV creates an environment that makes your friends and family want you to be the one to host viewing parties.
- REDUCE EYE STRAIN IN CHILDREN & ADULTS: With increasing screen time, eyestrain and headaches have become more and more common. Bias lights save your eyes and prevent unwanted headaches in both children and adults by reducing the contrast between the brightness of the TV and the surrounding room. This 78-inch TV backlight kit provides benefits with any TV size up to 60’’
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Power Practical offers a 1 year warranty on our LED TV lights with friendly, easy to access customer support
Seriously, the Luminoodle Bias Lighting KIT for HDTVs is the best $17 you’ll ever spend.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.