Most modern cars these days come with Bluetooth, but cars these days can also last for 10, even 15 years before they start to become more trouble than their worth. But if you’re still driving an older model that doesn’t come with Bluetooth, you’re in luck. Amazon has a nice little sale going right now on the MOTA HD+ Bluetooth 4.0 Handsfree Car Kit, which will work in any car and is compatible with every smartphone on the planet.
Some key details:
- A Safe Driving Experience – MOTA’s Bluetooth car kit allows for a hands free driving experience. Utilize all the functions of your phone, like answering calls, changing music, or getting GPS directions while keeping your hands and eyes on the road
- This device is 4.0, using the latest Bluetooth technology and has the ability to sync to multiple devices, wirelessly. Crisp NFC Connection allows you to answer, redial, or join conference calls using just your voice! Incredibly convenient for driving
- This multi-device car kit is incredibly compact and conveniently sized for anywhere. Keep it in your cup holder, leave it on your dashboard mat, or clip it to your visor (clip included). Multi device functionality means the kids can control the music
- 840 mAH premium battery allows for talk time up to 20 hours without charging again. Pair with your devices easily and use it for almost anything, including listing to podcasts or adjusting volume for your streaming music. Compatible/works with iPhone 7
- MOTA Customer Care – All MOTA products come with our 5-star dedicated personal assistance. Please let us know if you have any issues with shipments or the products right away, we’ll take care of you! Follow ups within hours, satisfaction guaranteed
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.