We all know how nerve-racking it is the moment you feel your iPhone slipping out of your hand and dropping toward the ground. Whether it’s a 1-foot drop or a 6-foot drop, if the phone lands at the wrong angle the screen is done for. Sometimes there’s just no way to avoid it and Apple charges an arm and a leg to replace a cracked display.
Well guess what: There’s another option.
iCracked iPhone Screen Replacement Kits are available for a number of different phones including the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5. They pose a far cheaper option than going to the Apple store or even a third-party to replace your screen, and Amazon will ship them to your door in two days with free Prime shipping.
Here are some key details:
- Replace your broken iPhone screen yourself for less than the cost at an Apple Store
- Only takes 1-2 hours to install
- Kit includes everything you need: premium screen, screen protector, screwdrivers, SIM card opener, cleaning cloth, & repair flowchart!
- Anti-Fingerprint Screen protector already comes pre-installed
- Easy step-by-step instructions plus access to our detailed online repair videos. You can also call one of our repair experts for help.
- Lifetime warranty for as long as you own your device
iCracked iPhone Screen Replacement Kits: $59.99 – $69.99 (depending on iPhone model) with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.