When you’re *air quotes* chatting with your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife, it’s important that the resolution on your webcam is decent so that you can really see each other’s *air quotes* faces. One of you is traveling and you’ve got far too much distance between you, but the advent of free video chat services like Skype and FaceTime helps make that distance vanish, even if it’s just for a few minutes.
Improve the clarity on your *air quotes* chats with one of two high-definition Microsoft webcams currently on sale for one day only at Amazon.
- True 720p HD video – Post true HD video to online video sites.
- 16:9 widescreen – For cinematic video recording.
- TrueColor Technology – Automatically delivers bright and colorful video, in virtually all lighting conditions.
- Universal attachment base – Work on your desktop, laptop, or notebook.
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Webcam – Black: $17.82 with free Prime shipping
- 720p HD widescreen video – 720p sensor captures true HD quality video at up to 30 fps.
- World-class optics – Auto focus, high-precision glass element lens
- Clear, high-quality video – TrueColor Technology automatically delivers bright and colorful video, in virtually all lighting conditions. ClearFrame Technology for smooth, detailed video
- Crystal-clear audio – Digital, noise-canceling microphone helps improve speech quality.
- Aluminum body
- Flexible stand for notebook and desktop PCs
Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720p HD Webcam – Black: $29.30 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web