Whether you pay it up front or you spread your payments out over the course of a couple of years, that iPhone in your pocket cost you $650, $750 or even more depending on which model you own. It’s a huge investment and it’s obviously worth it, since there’s no other device that you spend so much time with. Then… you drop it and smash the screen.
Even if you have AppleCare+, which costs $130 to begin with, replacing the screen with Apple is still going to cost you another $80. That’s $210 on top of what you already spent just because your phone slipped as you took it out of your pocket. Well here’s an idea: Spend another $10 now on a 3-Pack of JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protectors and save yourself hundreds down the road.
Here are some highlights from the product listing:
- 3-Pack. Designed for Apple iPhone 6s (2015 Model) and iPhone 6 (2014 Model) 4.7″
- Extremely high hardness: resists scratches up to 9H (harder than a knife)
- High-response, high-transparency, and high transparency
- Dust-free, fingerprint-free, one-push super easiy installation, bubble free.
- Retail package includes: 3-Pack tempered glass screen protector, cleaning cloth, instruction
Are these really high-quality screen protectors? This product has a 4.3-star rating with more than 7,750 product reviews on Amazon, so you can clearly rest assured.
3-Pack of JETech Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protectors: $10.09 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.