Try as they might, wireless speaker companies simply haven’t been able to capture the same look and feel that old cabinet speakers used to offer. There’s just something about the materials and craftsmanship of the good old days that might never be recaptured by wireless speakers. Well believe it or not, you don’t have to worry about recapturing it because a tiny little box that retails for just $39.99 can convert any speakers you have into Bluetooth speakers so you can stream music from your iPhone, Android phone or anything else.
But who pays full retail? For one day only, Amazon is offering the Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter for just $22.49 with free Primes shipping.
Here are the key details:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you’re done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter: $22.49 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web