Amazon always has great daily deals but today the nation’s top online retailer might have outdone itself this time. Whether you use a Windows PC or a Mac, you need to ensure that you have solid antivirus and Internet protection software installed. Remember when Mac users didn’t have to worry about viruses and attacks? Well those days are long gone.
It’s time to protect yourself with the best in the business at a deeply discounted price. For one day only, Amazon is offering a 1-year subscription to Norton Security Deluxe that works on up to five devices for just $19.99. That’s 75% off full retail and 50% off what Amazon typically charges.
Here are the key details:
- Norton Security Deluxe secures up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS & Android devices – A physical activation key code will be mailed to you (select ‘PC/Mac Download’ option for instant download of activation code)
- Antivirus is included, and your protection is always up-to-date to defend against spyware, malware, and unsafe websites, while safeguarding your identity and online transactions.
- Norton consistently outperforms the competition in independent, head-to-head tests; Winner of AV-TEST’s coveted Best Protection Award and 37 time winner of PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award.
- Please note that if you have an existing Norton subscription, your old subscription days do not get added to this new subscription, so it’s best to activate your new subscription when the old one is about to expire.
- Only minutes to install, rated highest in usability, unlimited 24/7 access to a Norton technician and a 100% guarantee that helps keep you virus free or your money back!
This deal is good for either a physical disc that’s Prime shipped to your door or a digital download — your choice.
Norton Security Deluxe – 5 Devices: $19.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.