Yesterday’s post on paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free featured 12 solid premium apps on sale, and a number of them are still free downloads if you hurry back to that post and check them out. We’ve got 10 fresh apps on sale for you today though, and they’re spread across several categories so there should be something for everyone.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
The last weather app you’ll ever need. Simple and to the point with just the right amount of detail when and where you need it. MoonWeather gives you at-a-glance overview of the current moon phase, daily & hourly weather forecasts, plus a beautifully designed daily overview.
– View the current moon phase
– Check moon phase for the next 7 days
– View weather forecasts for any location on earth
– Save frequently searched for locations for quick access
– View hourly forecasts (up to 72 hours into the future)
– Check the weather for the next 7 days
– Double tab the main moon phase or weather icon to see a concise and beautiful daily overview
MoonWeather is the first weather app to put the moon phase front and center.
A must-have app for anyone who ever asked “When is the next full moon?”
Cloud Hub is a simple documents reader and manager for iOS platform.
It allows to download or upload files from clouds services like Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Drive, iCloud. Built-in FTP client. Import media files from Photo Albums. Manage all local files stored in the app; change name, move, copy, delete, create directories, view the content of the most common file types like PDF, PNG, JPG, MP4, iWork, MS Office files. Share files using social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Cloud Hub reads files:
– MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx)
– iWork: Keynote, Pages, Numbers
– text (txt, rtf)
– images (jpg, png, gif, tiff)
– MP3, WAV
– MP4, H.264
– html, css
• Access Services (download/upload):
– Google Drive
• Local file operations:
– Change name
– File details
– Send via e-mail
– Share using social media (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
– Upload to server (Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, FTP)
– View the content of the most common file types
– Image viewer
– Video player (MP4, H.264)
– Music player (MP3)
• Local directory operations:
– Create directory
– Delete directory
– List chosen directory
Your kids are only a couple clicks away from a very awkward conversation that neither of your may be ready for yet. Protect them with Earmuffs!!
Earmuffs is an adult content blocker designed to protect kids on the Internet. Once installed, it prevents them from accessing adult content using iOS9s new content blocking ability.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Earmuffs works seamlessly with Safari’s content blocking advancements in iOS9. A database of sites, phrases and words are evaluated before Safari loads a webpage. If the site matches the database, Safari will block the site from loading.
Every family is different and only they can decide what content is appropriate for their household. You can customize Earmuffs to match your family’s values through the use of a whitelist and blacklist, putting parents completely in control of what their children see online. Easily add to your custom lists while browsing using Safari extensions. For more information about best practices for keeping devices kid-friendly, visit http://earmuffs.work.
PRIVACY AND DATA SHARING POLICY
Earmuffs does not collect any or share any information about your or your child. Earmuffs accesses the Internet to update the content blocker database. This is done in the background so the database is always up to date. BabyBinks, developer of Earmuffs, does not share any user information from websites, applications or emails with third-parties.
Matcha is a modern, light and enjoyable word processor that fits for…
– Taking note
– Keeping ideas, thoughts, activity logs or any kind journal
– Making list/collection
– Composing beautiful story
– Writing blog post or news article
– Writing manuscript for any kind of book
– And many more
Unlike other word processors, Matcha is made from only the most essential ingredients to keep you fit, agile and productive!
# RICH CONTENTS
Add text, styles, formatting, hyperlink, photo collage, table, text box and other kind of contents that render beautifully on any device and media.
# CUTTING-EDGE EDITOR
A combination of minimalist writing space and cutting-edge interaction make Matcha a pleasure to use for any kind of document. Watch App Preview for demonstration.
# ENJOYABLE WRITING EXPERIENCE
With beautiful colors, great typography and minimalist space, Matcha gives you a truly enjoyable writing experience.
# UNIVERSAL WORKSPACE
More than a word processor, but a universal workspace for everything you love, from iCloud to Evernote, from planning a holiday to writing a book.
# LAPTOP REPLACEMENT
Matcha is designed to let you do anything your laptop can by taking advantage of iOS 9 multitasking, advanced keyboard support, and 12.9″ iPad Pro screen.
# SAFE & SECURE
Whether you want to sync your contents with iCloud, Dropbox or Evernote; or you want to keep privately on your iPhone/iPad, Matcha works great with any or all of them, securely*.
* * * *
Reach out to @MatchaApp on Twitter to see what people are saying about us and to watch more videos about Matcha.
NEED SUPPORT? Send an email to email@example.com.
LIKE MATCHA? Please consider rating us on the App Store and tweet about @MatchaApp.
We are looking forward to hearing from you,
– InterAre Team
*) Matcha syncs directly from your iPhone/iPad to Evernote/Dropbox server. There are no Matcha servers in the chain.
Monster Math 2
All in-app purchases now free. Normal prices:
- Buy all 3 locked worlds – $5.99
- Buy Magic World – $2.99
- Buy Fire World – $2.99
- Buy Light World – $2.99
Monster Math 2 helps your child practice and learn over 40 math skills within addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables as well as factors, multiples and prime numbers. It is suited for Grades 1 – 5, with standard skill presets aligned with Common Core standards. These are also fully customisable to suit your kids’ aptitude and you can move to advanced or basic skills with a simple toggle.
Detailed reports and weekly emails round up the educational features and allow you to get an in-depth view of how the kids is progressing in math!
Monster Math 2 has:
4 Completely Different and New Worlds
23 game characters
Superior gameplay features and more interactivity for the kids
All new artwork and soundtrack
While kids explore new worlds and await new characters with bated breath, they don’t even realize they are getting better and faster at arithmetic!
Monster Math 2 is a hugely better approach to practicing mental math and doing math drills. Its story-line and interactivity is designed to quiz multiple skills at once and guide students towards improving their skills; unlike flash cards or simple quiz based apps, which only ask one question at a time.
Monster Math 2 provides a unique story and adaptive game play to tutor kids at a suitable pace. Have your kids progress through learning their core arithmetic skills while helping Maxx find Dextra! Kids love Monster Math!
Monster Math 2 – Features:
Tons of Adventure
• Become Maxx and rescue your best friend Dextra from the clutches of evil monsters! Your child can follow an engaging storyline as Maxx runs through multiple worlds and levels. They can practice basic problem solving in dozens of different levels by defeating enemy monsters!
Learn and Practice Arithmetic
• Monster Math 2 is better than homework, and it’s the perfect math trainer for your child. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with Maxx! Monster Math 2 has a multilevel system is designed to guide struggling kids towards the right answers.
Adaptive Gameplay with Challenging Drills and Quizzes
• This math trainer adjusts its difficulty depending on your child’s progress across various math skills
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math. See where they need help and know what skills they are good at. You can even get a skill-specific analysis, as well as weekly email updates.
Unlock More with Monster Math 2!
• Monster Math 2 is your child’s personal homework and math trainer. It takes your child through 20 levels in 4 different worlds, encountering strange and funny monsters with exciting powers. And they defeat these monsters using basic math and problem solving skills that they use in class every day!
See the skills your child could be learning with Monster Math 2 –
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
• Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Times Tables of 1 through 10
• Divide by numbers 1 to 10
• Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Monster Math 2 concentrates on Common Core Standards: 2.OA.B.2, 3.OA.C.7, 3.NBT.A.2, 3.NBT.A.3
Let your kids practice all of their basic math skills and problem solving while they have fun. Download Monster Math 2 now!
◉ To celebrate the announcement of 4th Anniversary: ALL LOTOGRAM APPS ARE ON SALE!
◎ The BEST Vintage Photo Editor and Video Camera App on AppStore, with Quick and Easy editing tools and Industry Film Coloring Standard to simulate the vintage photos.
◉ What we’ve found in reviews from users and editors:
“One of the best apps in the photography category! “
– Antonio Di Matbakho
“The Reflex app adds great interest and film look with ease.”
“It has everything you need and super easy! Love it! Great app!”
Do you know the famous vintage twin-lens reflex camera (TLR) like Rolleiflex, Kinaflex, Duaflex, Contaflex, Anscoflex, Argoflex and Argus 75?
It’s a type of camera with two objective lenses of the same focal length which was invented around 1870.
Reflex, is a digital clone of the old camera which is over 100+ years old, you can take vintage photos and share to social network like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Reflex can give you the instant effects with old camera looks and feelings, make your digital photo into an old school and vintage style.
Your digital photo looks so analog~
◉ KEY FEATURES
• 15 vintage textures in TtV Pack
• 3 Border Packs with 39 different boarders
• Develop Rolleiflex photo from Camera Roll
• Save your work to camera roll in high resolution
• Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera
• Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode
• Real-time preview for effects and borders changing
• Edit the photo again after shooting
• Add Lens Focus blur or Tilt-Shift blur (NEW!)
• Adjust Contrast and Brightness (NEW!)
• Real-time Video Recording for Instagram (NEW!)
◉ 8 VALUE PACKS (IAP)
Film – Transports your digital photo back to an authentic, old school film look with unique colors.
InstaFX – Add some really eye-catching instagram effects to your photos with this beautiful pack.
LOMO – Set your photos apart ordinary with unique coloring, high contrast, and dark vignettes.
B&W – Bring out the soul of colored photo with monochrome of visual arts.
Tones – Turn your life’s moments into different color tones with these effects.
Splash – Create dramatic photos by converting photos into B&W and leaving the interesting color.
Vintage – Instantly give your photos a timeless vintage feel inspired by popular film treatments.
X-Pro – Render your photos with cross-processing style by unnatural colors and high contrast.
Max saving photo resolution: 2048×2048 pixels
Max sharing photo resolution: 612×612 pixels
Instagram Video resolution: 640×640 pixels
Reflex is a copyright of Lotogram Technology LLC. All rights reserved.
The iPhone 4 may have low frame rate when recording and taking photos due to the limitation of hardware(About 10fps).
Study Cal helps you manage your classes, organize your assignments, and track your grades. With Study Cal, your entire academic life is simplified, and you’ll always feel ahead.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Add semesters (or quarters, trimesters, etc) and track your GPA. You can specify custom GPA scales on a per-class basis.
• Add classes, instructors, notes, and grades. You can specify custom grading scales and custom assignment types on a per-class basis. Study Cal fully supports both point and percent based grading systems.
• Add assignments, multiple reminders, and repeat schedules. Study Cal fully supports both weekly and block based scheduling.
• Add notes, and attach multiple photos to your notes. You can also attach notes to assignments.
HOW IT KEEPS YOU ORGANIZED
• When viewing an upcoming assignment, you’ll be told exactly what grade you need to either achieve the next letter grade in the class, or maintain your current one. For example, if you have a 88% in a class, Study Cal might say something like “You need a 93% on this assignment to achieve an A in the class”. Both point and percent based grading systems are supported.
• When viewing a grade, you’ll see exactly how much it counts towards your final grade in the class.
• Study Cal presents you with a full screen weekly and daily calendar, so you’ll always know when, and how long, upcoming events are relative to one another.
• See a detailed graph of your grade history on a per-class basis.
• Track completed assignments, organized by the date you completed them.
• Search all of your assignments by name, class, type, or note.
• Study Cal has a notification center widget that displays the week’s events. You can mark events complete right from notification center, or tap one to launch Study Cal right into an event!
• Get morning and/or evening digest notifications. A morning digest notification is a single sentence summary about the day’s upcoming events. An evening digest notification tells about the next day’s events. Digest notifications are configurable by days of the week and time.
• Study Cal is gesture driven. Swipe to quickly complete assignments.
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, … and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times – “A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started”
LifeHacker – “The best voice recording app”
TUAW – “Powerful, inexpensive, and useful”
Apple – “What’s hot” section
• Best quality – adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud – hear your recordings.
• Background recording – multitask at will*.
• iCloud – access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
With Audio Memos, you get an amazing recorder that fits most needs. High end users can then use in-app purchases to extend its functionalities even further. See the “Top in app purchases” section, our website http://audiomemos.com or the in app info screen to get price information for the features bellow.
• Voice activated rec. – stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio – insert comments easily.
• Position markers – easy navigation.
• Audio compression – email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Timer activated recording.
Universal Movie Player
Universal Movie Player is the universal mediaplayer for your iPhone and iPad
• Support 3D Touch (only for iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus)
• The huge amount of supported video formats
• Enabled video search via Spotlight (iOS 9 or above)
• Touch ID or password protection
• Sync videos via Wi-Fi or USB using iTunes for Mac, PC
• Built-in Search
• Access to the camera roll for video import
• Sort by: name, date, type
• Support folders, rename it, move or delete video/ folder
• Marks for the new video
• “Open in” function from Mail attachments
Video Player features:
• Save the last played position
• Support gestures. Swipe left/ right – rewind back/ forth. Swipe up/ down – change the brightness. Swipe right up/ down – change the volume
• Support subtittles, support availible external subtitles
• Support audio tracks
• Support hardware acceleration H.264
• Playback speed: 0.5X to 2.0X
• Aspect ratio: standart, 4:3, 5:4, 16:9, 16:10, 2.21:1, others
• Ability to set up brightness, contrast and saturation.
• Video streaming
• Cloud services: iCloud Drive, Google Drive
• Network services: WebDAV/ Windows SMB/ uPnP/ DLNA
Most simple and easy to use Flight arrival and departures app for business users who travel a lot. There will never be any need to check multiple websites or pages. Get the info you want quickly and right away!
This app has NO in-app purchases, subscriptions or Ads of any kind. Search as many airports & flights as you want with no limit.
* Arrival / Departure times
* Get gate numbers
* Flight Status (Delayed, Cancelled, In Air, On Time)
* Select from a multitude of airports
* Narrow down your search based on airline name, flight number, flight times, gate & terminal numbers etc
NOTE: Flight data is shown for 10 hour period for the current day
Disclaimer: This app is intended for USA and some Canada airports only. It supports major USA airport hubs only.