There is precious little question at this point that OLED TVs offer the best picture quality money can buy, but it typically costs a whole lot of money to buy them. Add in the novelty and enhanced viewing experience afforded by a curved panel and now you’re really getting up there in price. But the BGR Deals team is here to help make your dreams a reality and we found a fantastic deal on the LG EG9100 Series 55″-Class Full HD Smart Curved OLED 3D TV, a webOS 2.0-powered HDTV that will blow your mind.
This gorgeous LG TV has a list price of $2,499.99 and if you search around online you can find it for $2,000. That’s a great price for such an awesome high-end HDTV, but we’ll do you one better: for a limited time, B&H is selling the EG9100 for $1,999.99 with free shipping, and you’ll get a $200 B&H gift card with your purchase. That’s like paying $1,799.99 for this cutting-edge OLED TV, and it’s the best deal you’ll find online.
Here are a few key details:
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
- Curved OLED Panel
- LG Screen Share & Content Share
- Built-In Wi-Fi & Ethernet Connectivity
- webOS 2.0 Smart TV Interface
- Integrated Web Browser and App Store
- 3 x HDMI / 1 x Component Video / 3 x USB
- Includes 2 Pairs of Passive 3D Glasses
- 20W 2-Channel Speaker System
- Include LG Remote with Voice Recognition
LG EG9100 Series 55″-Class Full HD Smart Curved OLED 3D TV (with $200 B&H gift card): $1,999.99 with free shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web