So many smartphones ship with support for wireless charging these days, which is pretty great. Instead of having to fumble with cables and whatnot, you simply place your smartphone on a special wireless charging pad and you’re done. Of course, there’s one big problem with wireless charging support: None of the phones that have it actually ship with wireless charging pads.
The BGR Deals team is here to solve the issue for you. For just $16 including express shipping, you can get a brand new RAVPower Mini Wireless Charging Pad that will work with any Qi compatible device.
A few highlights from the product’s description:
- No Slipping: Anti-slip silicon pad keeps your phone securely in place.
- Small and flat: Barely-there design is perfect for travel or staying at home.
- Built-in USB connection to power up the charger.
- Models that require a wireless charging receiver: Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4
- Models that require a wireless charging case: iPhone 6 plus 6 5S 5C 5 4 4S
With a 4.3-star rating and more than 450 customer reviews on Amazon, you really can’t go wrong.
RAVPower Mini Wireless Charging Pad: $15.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.