With Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy S7 just a couple of weeks away from being formally announced, you can expect to see a bunch of Galaxy S6 sales begin to pop up. Here’s the thing to remember: unless you’re obsessed with gadgets and you need to have the latest and greatest at all times, the Galaxy S6 is a fantastic smartphone that will still be among the best phones in the world even a year from now.
Amazon had been offering the Galaxy S6 unlocked for $499 for a period of time, but that killer sale price recently jumped back up. Well guess what… it’s back!
Some key details:
- International 4G LTE Capable with 32GB storage
- Fingerprint Scanner and Wireless Charging Support
- QHD Super AMOLED 5.1” Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4, and 16MP Main Camera with OIS and 5MP Front Camera
- Samsung U.S. Certified Factory Unlocked with U.S. Warranty (model: SM-G920TZKAXAR). Please refer User Manual before use.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Factory Unlocked 32GB Smartphone (U.S. Warranty Version): $499.00 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web