There’s only one thing in this world that’s even better than saving money for yourself, and that’s costing your ISP money. Well guess what: with a single purchase, you can now do both. That’s right — completely eliminate the scammy monthly cable modem rental fees you pay to Time Warner Cable, Comcast or whoever else your ISP is, and save yourself a ton of money in the process. And right now, the popular NETGEAR High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem is discounted on Amazon so you can save even more money.
Here are some key details about this modem:
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES – Approximately $120/year savings
- Up to 340 Mbps download speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed gaming
- Works with cable Internet providers like Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Bright House Networks, and more (Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers – Get connected without a service call
- Supports 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access even during peak hours
- Now certified for Charter
- Gigabit Ethernet port for faster access and downloads
Just make sure that you notify your ISP so they can help you set it up — they have no choice — and then return your rented modem as soon as possible so you can stop paying the rental fees, which are typically $10 per month. That means this mode will pay for itself in just six months!
NETGEAR High Speed DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (CM400-1AZNAS): $59.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web