No attempt to cut the cord is complete without some sort of set-top streaming box, and Amazon has completely removed the need for your “box” to actually be a box. Meet the Fire TV Stick, a tiny little dongle that plugs into an open HDMI port on your TV and lets you stream all kinds of content quickly and easily. Compatible services include Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, HBO Now, Showtime Anytime, Amazon Video (obviously) and plenty more.
Right now, the upgraded version of the Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote is available for $10 off its standard price for a limited time.
Some key details:
- Fire TV Stick, our best-selling streaming media stick, now comes with a voice remote. Find all your favorites just by speaking into the remote.
- Now with Alexa, use your Fire TV Voice Remote to check sports scores or the weather, play music, and more – instantly
- Just plug into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. The easiest way to enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, and Showtime Anytime, plus games, music, and apps.
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- The most powerful streaming media stick with 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor, 1 GB of memory, and ASAP so the Amazon movies and shows you like start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music
Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote: $39.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web