This is one you have to see to believe.
How many times have you wished that there was a physical back button on the bottom of your iPhone? Instead of having to reach up to the top of the screen to tap a software button or pop open the app switcher with a double-tap on the home button, you could just tap a button on the bottom of the phone and move back a screen. It’s such a simple concept and Android phones have back buttons, but no such luck if you’re an iPhone user… until now.
Meet the Sewell Refract Smart Glass Screen Protector, which costs just $15 on Amazon.
In a nutshell, this accessory looks just like any other glass screen protector but it has an invisible button in the bottom left corner. Press it and the screen will register a tap on the software back button at the top of the screen. It’s crazy!
Here are some more details:
- This screen protector adds a return button to the bottom of your iPhone 6 or 6S
- Made of tempered glass with high clarity and bubble-free
- A second button connects to the top right of the screen for use in some apps
- Anti-shock and anti-scratch
- No software needed, once attached it will work
Sewell Refract Smart Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6s: $14.95 with free Prime shipping
Sewell Refract Smart Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6s Plus: $14.95 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web