What kind of a monster designs a phone with an awesome new wireless charging feature and then sells it without the simple accessory needed to actually, you know, charge the phone wirelessly? Handset makers from Samsung and LG to Nokia and Google (Nexus) sell smartphones with built-in wireless charging, but none of those companies include wireless charging pads in the box with their phones. Instead, they sell pricey pads separately.
Well forget about buying brand-name charging pads. Save big bucks by buying the highly rated RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad instead.
Here are some details:
- No Slipping: Anti-slip silicon pad keeps your phone securely in place.
- Unassuming Design: It is perfect for traveling or staying at home.
- Input: 5V 1.5A max, Output: 5V 1A max
- Models that require a wireless charging receiver: Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 Note 2 Note 3 Note 4
- Models that require a wireless charging case: iPhone 6 plus 6 5S 5C 5 4 4S
Popular Compatible Models:
- Nexus 7 2nd Gen; Nexus 4
- Nokia Lumia 920
- HTC 8X; HTC Droid DNA; HTC America Butterfly; HTC Droid Incredible 4G
- LG Optimus Vu2; LG D1L; LG LTE2;Samsung Galaxy Note 5 S6/S6 Edge/S6 Edge Plus
This charging pad has a 4.5-star rating with more than 1,640 reviews, so you know it’s the real deal.
RAVPower Wireless Charging Pad: $19.99 with free Prime shipping
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.