On December 31 each year, there’s no New Year’s resolution that’s more popular than the commitment people make to get in shape and lose weight. Improving one’s health is a fantastic goal, of course, but losing weight also happens to be one of the most frequently broken promises people make themselves on New Year’s Eve.
Well here’s a way you can actually keep your New Year’s resolution in 2016 without breaking the bank: For a limited time, Amazon is offering deep discounts on the Jawbone UP2 and Jawbone UP3 fitness trackers.
Here’s what you need to know about the new UP2:
- One size fits most
- Easily track your activities and your sleep automatically
- Get personalized guidance from Smart Coach
- Smart Alarm silently wakes you at the optimal time in your sleep cycle
- Syncs wirelessly plus 10 days battery life
And the Jawbone UP3, which adds heart rate monitoring into the mix:
- Advanced Activity – Get the full picture of your active life. Track steps, distance and calories burned. UP learns how you move, capturing all your activities like running, soccer and swimming.
- Advanced Sleep – Automatically capture hours slept, quality of the sleep, REM and deep sleep.
- Food Tracking – Get as detailed as you want – track food, drink, calories, nutrients and more. Or, use Food Score to know if you’re eating right – all at a glance.
- Smart Coach – Only UP delivers personalized insights based on your activity. From there, UP guides you to make healthier choices each and every day.
Our very own editor lost more than 50 lbs using Jawbone fitness trackers, so maybe you should give it a shot as well.
Jawbone UP2: $59.99 with free Prime shipping
Jawbone UP3: $118.17 with free Prime shipping