Yesterday’s list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that were on sale for free was a great one, and it was highlighted by the controversial app Neato that Apple had previously thrown out of the app store. Neato is still free along with several other apps on that list, by the way, so you might want to follow this link and snag them before you’re too late.
Today, however, we have a fresh new batch of iOS apps that are normally paid but are all on sale for free for a limited time.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Swipe Calendar is a native Google Calendar app with intuitive design. It inherits the simple and clean look of Google web calendar and makes it more accessible, responsive and reliable on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It can also be used with no Internet connection. All changes will be synced back to your Google account the next time you connected.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW EVENTS
Swipe Calendar supports 8 standard views – day, week, month, 4-days, year, mini-month(iphone), week agenda(iphone) and agenda. You can instantly switch views to discover events or find a time you’re looking for.
***** Thanks to the 4 million+ players who’ve already fallen in love with Quell, Quell Reflect, and Quell Memento, and helped us to No 1 in several countries! *****
Quell Reflect is an enchanting game of logic which has taken the puzzle world by storm. Don’t take our word for it! Read our user reviews (thanks guys!), and see for yourself!
“Quell. Is. Perfect” – No Dpad
“Woozily hypnotic” – Eurogamer
“Gaming App of the Day” – Kotaku
“Beautifully relaxing” – AppSpy
“Calming zen-like atmosphere” – Gamezebo
“Absolute joy to play” – Pocket Full of Apps
“Incredibly polished. Extra fun. Constantly amazes” – iPhoneAlley
“Seems to lower blood pressure instead of raising it” – BestKidsApps
* Over 80 levels of cunningly crafted puzzles – requires lateral thinking!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve – soothing, not frustrating!
* iCloud integration / Universal app – Sync on all your iOS devices!
* HD and Retina support – beautiful hand-painted art!
* GameCenter Achievements and Leaderboards – Challenge your friends!
* Custom soundtrack by top composer Steven Cravis – Calming music helps the brain!
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Requires iOS 4.3 or higher.
Fall in love with Quell Reflect today…
Fonta is a Little Design Studio that allows you to create unique images with special effects.
“Fonta Can Add Stylish Text To Your Favorite Photographs” – Appadvice
Add Text Behind a Photo, Masking (Put your photos inside text), Collage, Frames,
Vintage Filters, Color Layers, Artworks, 3D Geometric Shapes, Blur Effect,
Various Font Style, Chat pack & More…
Use Fonta to :
– Put stylish text on anything! (Food & Travel & Friends Pics)
– Caption your pics for Instagram Direct or Christmas Greeting Cards
– Make your own stylish Photo Text Design Image for blog & website
– Turns Your Words into Beautiful Photo Text Design Pieces.
– Share on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook #Fontaapp
How to use :
1. Choose a photo from photo libarary or take a photo
2. Resize your photo and add various of filters.
3. Select Fonts [T] and add Artworks [A1] [A2]
4. Masking [M] on your Font add filters to make unique design.
5. Erase the parts of text & artworks to make unique images.
6. Share with your friends as Christmas cards or Instagram direct message.
Dayflow help you finish your day activities before specific time.
Now it’s 12:00 PM, and You have important meeting at 5 PM, you have to do five important things before this meeting, but you are afraid one task take most of the time due to improper planning or lack of attention.
With dayflow, you can set the deadline time to be 5 PM, then list the five tasks, and dayflow help you optimize your activities time and notify you when to do each activity, to make sure you finish them before the deadline time.
dayflow main strength is it’s flexibility in time controlling, it’s all about dragging right/left to increase/decrease any activity time, and dayflow show you whether those actions will help you finish day activities on time or not.
A remarkable yet beautiful unit converter for your mobile phone.
Tired with numerous unit conversion apps that are way too complicated and difficult to use? Conversió is presented to resolve your problems. It comes with a simple yet beautiful design and so practical to use with ease. More than 1000 units of measurement that sure fit your needs are available.
• 23 Categories and over 130 Sub categories
• Over 1000 Units
• Over 160 units of common currencies
• Really simple and beautiful design
• Easy to use so you don’t need any tutorial to do the convertion
• Online update currency rate ~ powered by yahoo finance
• Copy and paste number
• Format number including decimal number and thousands separator
• Fast search units
• Many more
• Angular velocity
• Capacity and Volume
• Circular measure
• Computer storage
• Data transfer rate
• Distance and Length
• Energy and Work
• Flow rate by mass
• Flow rate by volume
• Mass and Weight
• Stress and Pressure
Speed PRO Multiplayer
Speed PRO Multiplayer is the ultimate multiplayer game for people that walk, run, cycle or do any other type of motion activity. Download now and start turning your motion activities into an exciting and competitive multiplayer game!
** Featured in Apple’s “New&Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot” lists! **
– GPS Tracking
– Activity Tracking and Charting (Step Count, Stairs Ascended, Stairs Descended)
– Multi Player Tracking: Track up to 3 other players in real-time
– Track Database: iCloud or local
– Track Editing: Trim off the unwanted portions in your saved tracks
– Real-time Speedometers: Speed, top speed, average speed, course, distance, altitude
– Auto Play switch: App automatically starts playing when you start moving (Press&Hold the Play button to show the Auto Play switch)
– Background Location Updates: Enabled when: the ’Background Updates’ option is on; connected to other players; playing a game
– Built-In Games: Dozens of popular games are built into the app
– Game Builders: Build your own custom games (Time-Based, Distance-Based, and Geo-Fence Based)
– Single Player: Records your top scores for each game
– Turn Based Gaming: Up to 16 other players per game; Messaging; View track and motion data of all players
– Ghost Player: A ghost map pin of the top opponent player is displayed on the game map
– Games End Automatically: Games end automatically when the app detects that you finished. You just need to finish
– Versus Leaderboards: View per game Wins/Losses versus your friends
– Total Wins Leaderboards: View Total Wins achieved by you and your friends
– Top Speed Leaderboards: Show the highest speed you’ve ever reached during a particular type of motion activity (Tap ‘Report’ in your speedometer view from Tracking map)
– Dropbox account is required to share your track and motion data with other players
– Portrait and Landscape screens
– Share images of maps and speedometers
– Share tracks in KML
1) Game Center account required
2) Dropbox account required to share your Turn Based games tracks
1) Start the app
2) Tap the ’Tracking’ button in the main menu
3) Tap the Telephone button to connect with friends
Clock + Weather
Need a simple clock?
“Clock & Weather” – is an application, that allows you to know only the most important information – current time and outdoor weather. There are some specific taps and gesture for the UI customize:
1. One tap – hide the info.
2. Double tap – change the background.
3. One tap on the time view – change the time format between 12H / 24H.
4. One tap on the temperature – change the temperature format between C / F.
5. Tap and hold – update the weather.
6. Pan up and down – change the screen brightness.
Find fastest travel routes based on yours and others’ historical data.
With Shortcut, analyze travel data based on day of week or time of day. Calculate average travel times on different routes you take frequently.
Which route that you normally take to work is actually faster? Is taking backroads home during rush hour faster than the highway?
Other navigation apps’ estimated travel times don’t reliably factor in traffic on surface streets, and other apps won’t give you travel times for your preferred routes unless you add tons of manual waypoints to their suggested routes.
• On/off switch to enable and disable tracking. For best battery life, disable recording between trips.
• Auto detection of trip completion when movement ends
• Choose whether to share trip information or only store locally on device. Shared information is completely anonymous.
• Select start and stop points to lookup routes spanning those locations
• Lookup includes matching routes from other Shortcut users
• Find partial route matches as well as complete routes
• Filter matches by day of week and time of departure
• Editable list view of locally stored recorded routes
• Delete routes that you no longer want saved
• View and delete waypoints from routes
Shared trip information does not contain any identifying information and is not viewable in full trip list format by others. Shared information is only retrievable in Lookups as route segments that match filters.
Lazy monster lives in all of us and doesn’t want to do anything. Work out together with your lazy monster, get experience and feel a burst of energy. A set of 7-minute workouts for everybody. Do exercises every day. To keep fit or to lose weight. Watch your training schedule and share the results with your friends.
* * NEW and NOTEWORTHY * * US App Store.
Orderly is a nice and incredibly easy to use to do list app designed exclusively for iOS 8.
“Orderly is design based on how the human-mind visualizes to-do lists !”
Featuring a breath-taking interface, seamless cloud sync, Orderly comes with “Location Based Reminders”, so that the users never miss a to-do task at a particular location and displays your to-dos using the APPLE’s bookshelf metaphor, so that you get a glimpse of your to do lists without having to open them individually.
THE BEST part of the App is:
* Orderly automatically prioritizes your to do list items by moving around those sticky notes between various priorities *
1. Gesture driven ease of use.
2. LOCATION based reminders, alerts you of a to do at a particular location.
3. Auto prioritizing of to-dos.
4. Recurring to-dos.
5. Cloud sync across devices
To see Orderly in action visit http://orderly.tektontek.com
* * * * * MANY FIVE STAR RATINGS * * * * *
* What some of our users say ! *
@ Best To Do App Available – Hands Down!
This is by far the easiest to use “To do” app I’ve come across and definitely the most stunning!
– Joseph Papino
@ Just Right for me
With this app I don’t procrastinate to create a note due to the quick input set up for doing so. I believe someone had to be smart to create something so simple and straightforward. And, I commend the creator of this app for such a design.
@ Great App
This app is perfect ! Easy to use and very appealing visually.
@ Simple and Clean
These days to do lists are complicated or busy looking. Not this app. So far the best I’ve used
– by raptorpewpewlaser
@ Truly Original and highly practical
My favorite feature is the ability to sync between iPad and iPhone. No more misplaced lists, they are always with me on any of my devices.
* * * Highlights * * *
* Great usability using simple iPhone gestures
* LOCATION based Alerts, reminds you of the to do or task at the place you are in !
* Sync across multiple devices with DropBox sync
* Pinch to zoom in/out, to have a quick glimpse of the To Do or task.
* Automatically prioritizes your To Do based on the day.
* Optional manual prioritization
* Supports two boards or views. A Home view and a Work view.
* Complete To-dos With 1-Tap
* * GESTURES * *
# Pinch to zoom in/out to get a quick glimpse of To Dos
# Swipe right to mark to do tasks as completed
# Swipe left to delete to do task
# Long press to delete or drag and drop to move a To Do task to a different priority
# Drag and Drop on the “New” icon to create a copy.
# Drag and drop on the “Flip” icon to move it to other view.