With all due respect to Amazon, it looks like LG might have released the year’s real fire phone. A Reddit user who goes by the name of s-blade has posted some pictures showing what happened when the battery in his sister’s LG G3 exploded and caught fire on her bed.

IT’S NOT JUST LG: iPhone 6 owner wishes being bent was the only thing wrong with his device

“[My little sister] was awake in her bedroom, we were annoying her to start getting ready for the morning when she was suddenly crying out that her phone exploded and we turned around to see tons of smoke coming from inside her room,” the user writes. “It was literally right beside her. We did have the fire extinguisher handy, but when the battery continued to burn through the mattress, we were forced to toss the mattress out the window.”

As you can see in the gallery of pictures below, the mattress does indeed have a huge G3-sized hole burned straight through it. As for the phone itself… well, it’s basically a square pile of ash at this point. The good news is that no one was hurt by this scary fire, although the family obviously wouldn’t mind if LG bought them a new G3 and a mattress.

Source: Imgur