Christmas Eve isn’t until tomorrow but we’re celebrating early here at BGR with an awesome list of paid iPhone and iPad apps that are all available for free for a limited time. Yesterday’s list was great — and some are still free if you rush — but today’s list is even better, with nine apps that would normally cost more than $50 altogether.
If you hurry, however, you can get each and every one for free.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Splashtop Remote Desktop
Over 18 million users are enjoying Splashtop apps today, and you should too!
** #1 iPhone business app in 30+ countries!
** #1 iPad business app in 60+ countries!
** #1 MAC business app in 40+ countries!
** Top Android, WebOS, and Windows app!
Your PC or MAC in your Pocket!!
Go everywhere with your iPhone/iPod and have full access to your PC or MAC.
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams smooth, high-res video and audio from your PC or Mac, allowing you to interact with your PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, and other applications. Access your PC or MAC programs, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. Go everywhere with just your iPhone without having to carry your computer!
* Access your PowerPoint and Keynote with full animations and sound
* Access Microsoft Outlook with folders and archives
* Access your Excel and Word applications with 100% compatibility
* Watch Flash videos (Hulu, AOL Video, Yahoo Video, etc.), DVDs, Media Center
* Listen to music in any format on your computer (WMV, Real, WMA, MP3, AAC, etc.)
* Play 3D games such as World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Civilization V, etc.
* Access your full computer browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) including your bookmarks, favorite plug-ins, and extensions (Flash, Java, etc.)
* Play Facebook Flash games like FarmVille, CityVille, Pet Society, Café World, FrontierVille, and Mafia Wars
* Access your Quicken, iPhoto, and other computer programs not available for iOS
· Work by Famous Mobile Photography Provider Camera360
· Paid App for Photography with the Most Downloads in China and Thailand
Hello Camera is a camera APP developed by Camera360 group. As a concept application for future camera, it starts a revolution in phone photo photography. With ‘Portrait’, ‘Scenery’, ‘Food’, ‘Night’, ‘Still Objects’, Hello Camera provides different photographing themes to you. Select the proper photographing theme for your photo and Hello Camera will choose matched Filters for your photo automatically. Hello Camera can help you to capture every wonderful moment easily and it owns the view that is clearer, richer gradation, and more charming.
Hello Camera is developed by Chengdu Pinguo Technology Ltd., which focuses on researching and developing high technology products on mobile image and service for phone. It owns such popular applications as Camera360 and Movie360. With great filters, UI, UE and so on, its products are leading a fashion of phone photography but Pinguo is always trying to be better and better.
Scribe lets you copy anything from your Mac to your mobile device, without Wi-Fi.
Select text, links, numbers or small images, and simply press “COMMAND + SHIFT + X” to instantly transfer your selection from your Mac to your iOS Device.
See your sent history, copy, enter URL links, call or add contact numbers, and share items in a great interface.
NEW UPDATE: Scribe now routes your snippet directly into other apps! You can now send an address directly into the Maps app, send copied text directly into Whatsapp as a new message or Twitter as a new tweet! Pressing “CMD + SHIFT + X” now gives you a menu where you can select the iOS app you want to send your copied item to. Just swipe the notification you receive, and let Scribe do the rest.
Scribe uses Bluetooth Low Energy™; a new technology that constantly keeps your devices paired and provides a secure connection without eating up your battery life. You can literally use it all day and not feel the sting on your iPhone’s battery.
Since it doesn’t rely on Wi-Fi, Scribe doesn’t require a network connection to work. All you need are the devices you are already using.
Scribe works on all Macs and iOS devices that support Bluetooth LE. Here’s a list of all compatible Mac and iOS models:
Macbook Air – 2011 or newer
Macbook Pro – 2012 or newer
iMac – Late 2012 or newer
Mac Mini – 2011 or newer
Mac Pro – Late 2013 or newer
iPhone – 4S or newer
iPad – 3rd generration or newer
iPad Mini – All generations
iPod Touch – 5th generation or newer
Hint: You can check your Mac’s model by clicking on the Apple Icon > About this Mac > More Info
Textever is a quick and easy app for your diary, journal and life log. One tap to open, one tap to send and quick edit your plain text notes. Quickly add checkboxes, photos, dates, times, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable synchronization between devices through Evernote. Import Evernote notes. Use ‘Textever’ tag to send your notes into Textever.
Text editing assisted with Clear/Undo/Redo and auto-save even in offline. Additional gestures help moving cursor and undo/redo. Select one of several notebook paper choices.
– Mutual Synchronization.
– Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
– Import existing Evernote notes.
– Evernote Reminders
– Capture Links (iOS7)
– Preserve indents on new line
– Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
– Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
– Syncing edit cursor position
– Command+S key (iOS7)
– Discard (Hold Save button).
– Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
– Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
– Passcode lock.
– Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
– Offline mode.
– Location support.
– TextExpander support.
– Paper choices.
– Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
– Queue posts when offline.
– Queue indicator.
– Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
– Font size options.
– Hardware keyboard support.
– Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
– Background sending.
– ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’, ‘Messages’, ‘AirPrint’ support.
– Delete or archive choices.
– Export tracking.
Normally $1.99 for the iPhone, $4.99 for the iPad.
With My Flights on your iPhone, and My Flights HD on your iPad, you can always ensure you’re the first to know about any changes to your flight bookings. My Flights will constantly monitor your Amadeus and Sabre bookings, and if the airline make any changes (such as move you from your preferred seat, change the terminal you’ll be flying from, or maybe they forget your frequent flyer number) we’ll send you a Push Notification to your iPhone or iPad.
My Flights is the *only* App on the App Store that will let you find Amadeus and Sabre bookings using just your Last name and Booking Reference, and then actively monitor them and alert you to changes.
If your booking isn’t with an Airline or Travel Agent that supports Amadeus or Sabre, don’t worry – you can link My Flights to your TripIt account. My Flights will find all of your existing TripIt trips, and when you book any new trips, just forward the confirmation emails to email@example.com and they’ll automagically appear in My Flights.
Don’t use TripIt? You can sign up for free, or just enter your flights manually into My Flights.
You can add your bookings to your calendar with the tap of a button, and your bookings are synced across your devices.
This is a powerful camera. It can turn your iPhone/ipod to a special fisheye camera and crystal fisheye with 6 lens, 5 Crystal Scenes, 7 color Ringflash and 22 film effects. It’s easy for you to change the lens, the Crystal Scenes, the Ringflashs and the films. Just like the other famous LOMO arsenal in the world, your iPhone will not only have a simulated 170-degree wide-angle view and stunning fisheye barrel distortion, but also a live fisheye viewfinder and fantastic Crystal Scenes. It can bring you the feel and the happiness of using an analogue camera.
SEE THE WORLD THROUGH DIFFERENT WAY!
• Big view in 170-degree wide-angle crystal len and fisheye lens (Simulation).
• Total live view. What you see in the viewfinder is what you get.
◉ CRYSTAL SCENES
• 5 beautiful Crystal Scenes help you create fantastic works.
• The only one app with crystal scenes on App Store.
• Six different lens. Three Circular Fisheye Lens and Crystal Lens included.
• Normal len
• LOMO Fisheye1 len
• LOMO Fisheye2 len
• LOMO Fisheye3 len
• Full Frame Fisheye Len
• Crystal Ball Len
• Turn on flashlight with various ringflash for special color effects
• Two groups(All FREE): Tones and Retro
• Easily Swap lens, crystal scenes, ringflashs, and films with a single tap
• Auto sync your work to camera roll in high resolution.
• Instantly share your best photos to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or via email.
• Tap to focus and adjust exposure
• Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera
• Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode
• Real-time preview for lens, crystal scenes, ringflashs and films changing
• More crystal scenes will be coming soon…
• Hundreds of new effects will be coming soon…
Convertizo 2 is a clean and reliable unit converter for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Built from the ground up with an iOS7 inspired look, Convertizo 2 features an intuitive user interface.
Designed to be as simple and easy to use as possible, Convertizo 2 is capable of converting between hundreds of different units and includes up to the minute live automatic exchange rate import for conversion between currencies.
Assets are fully optimised for the retina screen both on iPhone and iPad.
Unlike other converters, Convertizo 2 also includes both metric (US) and imperial units.
• Angle – Degrees, Gradians, Mils, Radians.
• Area – Acres, Centimeters², Feet², Hectares, Inches², Kilometers², Meters², Miles², Millimeters², Perches, Roods, Yards².
• Currency – Albanian Lek, Argentine Peso, Armenian Dram, Australian Dollar, Barbadian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, Bangladeshi Taka, Bolivian Boliviano, Bosnia Herzegovinan Marka, Brazilian Real, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Chilean Peso, Chinese Yuan, Colombian Peso, Copper Pounds, Croatian Kuna, Danish Krone, Egyptian Pound, Euro, Gold Ounce, Honduras Lempira, Hong Kong Dollar, Hungarian Forint, Icelandic Krona, Indian Rupee, Indonesian Rupiah, Iranian Rial, Iraqi Dinar, Israeli Sheqel, Japanese Yen, Jordanian Dinar, Kenyan Shilling, Kuwaiti Dinar, Lebanese Pound, Malaysian Ringgit, Mexican Peso, Moroccan Dirham, Namibian Dollar, Nepalese Rupee, New Zealand Dollar, Nigerian Naira, Norwegian Krone, Omani Rial, Pakistani Rupee, Palladium Ounce, Peruvian New Sol, Philippine Peso, Platinum Ounce, Polish Zloty, Qatari Riyal, Romanian Leu, Russian Ruble, Saudi Riyal, Seychelles Rupee, Silver Ounce, Singapore Dollar, South African Rand, South Korean Won, Sri Lankan Rupee, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Taiwan Dollar, Tanzanian Shilling, Thai Baht, Tunisian Dinar, Turkish Lira, UAE Dirham, Ukrainian Hryvnia, United States Dollar, Uruguayan Peso, Vietnamese Dng, Yemen Riyal.
• Data – Bit, Byte, Gibibyte, Gigabit, Gigabyte, Kibibyte, Kilobit, Kilobyte, Mebibyte, Megabit, Megabyte, Tebibyte, Terabit, Terabyte.
• Energy – British Thermal Units, Calories, Ergs, Foot-Pounds, Joules, Kilogram-Calories, Kilogram Meters, Kilowatt Hours, Newton Meters, Watt Hours.
• Flow – Feet³/Min, Feet³/Sec, Gallon/Day (US), Gallon/Hour (US), Gallon/Minute (US), Gallon Second (US), Gallon/Day (Imperial), Gallon/Hour (Imperial), Gallon/Minute (Imperial), Gallon/Second (Imperial), Liter/Second, Liter/Minute, Liter/Hour, Meter³/Hour, Meter³/Minute, Meter³/Second, Yard³/Second.
• Length – Centimetres, Chains, Feet, Inches, Kilometers, Links, Meters, Miles, Millimeters, Nautical Miles, Yards.
• Power – British Thermal Units/Minute, Foot-Pounds/Minute, Foot-Pounds/Second, Horsepower, Kilowatts, Watts.
• Pressure – Atmospheres, Bars, Kilograms/Meter², Pascals, Pounds/Foot², Pounds/Inch², centimeter/Mercury, inch/Mercury.
• Speed – Feet/Minute, Feet/Second, Kilometers/Hour, Kilometers/Minute, Knots, Meters/Second, Miles/Hour, Miles/Minute.
• Temperature – Degrees Celsius, Degrees Fahrenheit, Kelvin.
• Time – Days, Hours, Microseconds, Milliseconds, Minutes, Months (Average), Nanoseconds, Seconds, Weeks, Years.
• Volume – Centimeters³, Cups, Drams (Imperial), Drams (US), Feet³, Fluid Ounces (Imperial), Fluid Ounces (US), Gallons (Imperial), Gallons (US), Inches³, Litres, Meters³, Millilitres, Pints (Imperial), Pints (US), Quarts (Imperial), Quarts (US), Tablespoons (Imperial), Tablespoons (US), Teaspoons (Imperial), Teaspoons (US).
• Weight – Carats, Grains, Grams, Kilograms, Milligrams, Ounces, Pounds, Stones, Tons (Long), Tons (Metric), Tons (Short), Troy Ounces.
In addition, other features/categories/units requested by our users will be added in future versions.
Design360 is a powerful photography design studio in the palm of your hands. Create beautiful photos by adding light leaks, textures, grains, photo filters, adjustments, and much more to your photos, while using one of the most beautiful and simplest interfaces to date.
▶ PROFESSIONAL EFFECT THEMES
Design360 provides 360 filter effects beloved by professional photographers, all conveniently packed in 10 different themes. Design Plus themes vary from the feel of film camera to the unique sets of classy moods or fun creativity. Whether you are looking for vintage sentiments or special effects like skin smoothing, blur, textures, or light leak, you will find it all in Design360.
Download now and look forward to amazing new features and enhancements to the app! Design360 is a universal app – available for your iPhone, iPad and iPod all for the price of one!
Benjamin Gunships HD
Experience the Next-Generation of HD Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat as you protect the skies above the futuristic offshore buildings owned by the banking cartels. Intensely cinematic non-stop HD action awaits you during the 20 mission HD campaign as you pilot, level-up and upgrade one of 3 playable HD Helicopter Gunships.
• Never before seen HD Arcade-Style 3D Helicopter Combat experience, with HD sights, sounds and non-stop action that will take your breath away!
• Enjoy Simple and Intuitive HD Controls: tilt your iOS device left/right to steer your Helicopter Gunship around city obstacles while skillfully avoiding enemy missiles.
• Alternatively, for a casual ON-RAILS HD experience: forgo tilting and simply tap your enemies to engage the “Autopilot” while controlling your Afterburner and Weapons with a smooth 2-button interface.
• 20 action-oriented HD campaign missions (including 2 bonus Endless Gauntlet levels) offer over 4 hours of action-packed HD Arcade-Style game play.
• Face more than 30 different types of HD enemies, including: modern jets, attack helicopters and GIGANTIC money-packed transport aircraft!
• Game Center support: with 7 HD Leaderboards and 18 HD elusive Achievements that demand an additional 10+ hours of game play.
• RPG Style Progression System allows you to FREELY acquire, pilot and level-up 3 unique HD Helicopter Gunships while unlocking 18 different types of Afterburner and Weapon upgrades.
• Optional In-App Purchases allow you to skip the RPG grind and instantly acquire any of the playable HD Helicopter Gunships. In addition, you can Restore your existing purchases to unlock content on multiple iOS devices.
• Team up with friendly HD AI wingmen in the later stages of the game, and watch as your enemies fall before your elite squadron.
• Over 30 minutes of memorable original HD music will dynamically accompany your Arcade-Style cinematic experience.
• Adaptive AI and Randomized HD Enemies with Dynamic Difficulty: provide for a near endless replay value, as your opponents constantly change and adapt to your style of game play each time you engage a new or existing HD mission.
>> Game Play Basics:
Steer your helicopter manually by tilting your device left and right, or tap your enemies to engage the ON-RAILS “Autopilot”. NOTE that you must be facing your enemies directly before pressing the right “Weapons/Fire” button. Holding the left “Afterburner” button will allow you to avoid enemy missiles as well as steer around various city hazards. Remember that the game’s Dynamic On-Screen Tutorial System will always guide you on the right course of action, while prolonged use of the Weapons/Afterburner will cause a temporary overload. Also, note that your gunship is equipped with automatic repair systems which will activate shortly after you stop taking damage.
Completing missions, earning XP and leveling-up your gunship to Level 5 will unlock new playable aircraft for FREE. You may also skip the RPG grind and instantly level-up via the use of optional In-App Purchases. Each In-App Purchase can also be Restored, thus allowing you to instantly unlock playable gunships on multiple iOS devices.
*** NOTICE: Benjamin Gunships can only run in LOW QUALITY GRAPHICS mode on older iOS devices, which include: iPod Touch 3, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad 1.