If you somehow missed out on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, don’t worry — there’s still one final holiday sale to take advantage of at Best Buy. Monday and Tuesday of this week, Best Buy is putting several computers, phones, TVs and more back on sale for Green Monday with free 2-day shipping.
There are still a ton of items on sale, but here’s a short list of some of the very best from each category:
- Apple 21.5″ iMac w/ 500GB Hard Drive – $979.99 (save $120.00)
- Toshiba 2-in-1 15.6″ Touch-Screen Laptop (Core i7, 12GB RAM, 256GB SSD) – $899.99 (save $200.00)
- Westinghouse 55″ LED 1080p HDTV – $399.99 (save $100.00)
- Sharp 32″ LED 1080p HDTV – $199.99 (save $80.00)
- Samsung 40″ LED 1080p Smart HDTV – $349.99 (save $130.00)
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 – $119.99 (save $60.00)
- Logitech M185 Wireless Optical Mouse – $8.99 (save $16.00)
Best Buy is also currently offering a buy two, get one free sale on over 800 video games, including the latest titles like Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Halo: The Master Chief Collection. If you were looking to pick up a few games for yourself or as a gift, Best Buy’s limited time offer could save you $60.
Remember, many of these offers will end soon, so be sure to head to Best Buy’s Green Monday site in the source link below to see if you can find anything you still need to purchase before it’s too late.