June is almost over but there are still some awesome deals on great iPhone and iPad apps that can be enjoyed before the second half of the year is upon us. Today, we have three nifty apps to share with you that typically sell for a combined value of $13, but they can all be had for free if you act fast and download them as soon as possible.
Apple’s own Voice Memos app for iOS devices is, well, cute. But people looking for something packed with fantastically useful functionality and a great interface should ditch Apple’s app as soon as possible in favor of Recordium.
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium’s intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians. Recordium, See what you hear!
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats : WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format : (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB) Powerful Recording
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps Powerful
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi Sync
◦ iTunes file sharing File Management
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings’ information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including:MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ Optional forwarding or rewinding including 5, 10, 15 and 20 seconds
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or during playback
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap Editing Tools
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
◦ It brings convenient access to all your recordings on your iPhone or iPad.
Recordium is a universal app for the iPhone and iPad, and it’s normally $6.99. Act fast, however, and you can grab it for free.
At this point, it’s a pretty safe bet that you’ll never realize your childhood dream and become an astronaut. With Solar Walk for the iPhone and iPad, however, you can boldly go where real astronauts can only dream of travelling.
Remember building a solar system in high school? Cups and papier-mache balls are in the past, because Solar Walk is an interactive orrery that shows all planets and satellites of the solar system in their correct positions in real time.
This 3D solar system model lets you navigate between planets, see their positions on a specific date, explore how they move and why. You will see the entire Milky Way galaxy from a far and zoom in to study all the planets and satellites in close-up, learn their trajectories, inner structures, history of their exploration, and geography.
Every planet has extensive information: size, mass, orbital velocity, exploratory missions, thickness of structural layers, and composition of atmosphere.
Planets: Sun, Mercury,Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto
Moons: Phobos, Deimos, Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, Io, Hyperion, Iapetus, Titan, Rhea, Dione, Tethys, Enceladus, Mimas, Oberon, Titania, Umbriel, Ariel, Miranda, Triton, Larissa, Proteus, Nereid, Charon
Dwarf planets and asteroids: Ceres, Makemake, Haumea, Sedna, Eris, Eros
Comets: Hale-Bopp, Borrelly, Halley’s Comet, Ikeya-Zhang
Missions and satellites*: Curiosity, Luna 17, Apollo 11, Apollo 17, Hubble Launch, SEASAT, ERBS, ISS, Aqua, Envisat, Suzaku, Daichi, CORONAS-Photon
Educational movies*: size comparison, Earth’s cycles, solar eclipse, moon phases, tidal phenomena, major circles of latitude, zodiacal constellations, Cassini-Huygens mission
Solar Walk is typically a $2.99 download but it’s free right now.
Now that the first half of 2014 is almost over, perhaps it’s time to revisit all of those New Year’s resolutions you completely forgot about four days after you made them — and perhaps Weple Diary can help.
Weple Diary helps you to realize your goal by managing your everyday efforts.
This new type of diary application helps you to make to-do-list of what has been vague and postponed into concrete goal and methods; and check and manage them every day. With Weple Diary, please realize your goals such as study, diet, financial plan, and non-smoking steadily every day. Your dreams and goals will come true.
e.g. [10kg diet (weight loss)]
– go to swimming pool at 8 (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday)
– skip dinner (every day)
-mountain climbing (Saturday)
* main functions
– creation of goal diary, and change of icon and color
– making everyday To-do-list and scoring (through *), making logs
– marking achievement (*) in the to-do list monthly, checking record on a selected date
– making specific plans for short, mid, and long-term goals
– providing statistical function depending on goal achievement and progress
– checking Today’ To-do list and overall achievement (*)
– providing area of the entire goal, and achievement statistics function
– codification and locking
– backup and restoration
– alarm of to-do list, badge
Weple Diary for the iPhone is usually $2.99 but it’s completely free for a limited time.