Sometimes, there are files on your iPhone that just shouldn’t be seen by anyone but you. It’s ok, we’re not here to judge. Standard PIN and passcode security on the iPhone isn’t always enough. What happens when a friend or family member asks to borrow your phone for a few minutes to do something? Instead of always being a swipe and a tap away from having to explain why you have 1,397 photos of cats dancing around in tutus on your phone, try Smart Safe Pro.
From the app’s description:
With Smart Safe Pro you can hide and protect all types of private data without locking your device!
Easily secure private photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, passwords, PIN codes, IDs and credit cards. Privately browse the web, download photos and videos. Get intruders break-in reports with photo and GPS data via email and many more. With Smart Safe Pro your secrets remain untouched!
* Your Privacy:
– Encrypted AES-256 credit cards storage!
– Choose between PIN code, Dot Lock, Numeric or Alphabetic Passcodes
– Secretly store photos and videos, taken inside the app, exported from your photo library or downloaded online
– Hide private information like contacts, notes, passwords and etc.
– Full featured Safari-like private browser and download manager with web password keeper!
* File Manager:
– WiFi file transfer to/from PC/Mac
– Tap and hold to organize your files
– Watch photos and videos in slideshows
– Organize files into folders and subfolders
– Zoom your photos and videos
– Export or send files to Photoroll, Message, Twitter, Email, Printer
* Smart Security:
– Setup fake passcodes to hide real data
– Anti-theft break-in reports: identify intruders with photo and GPS!
– Get instant e-mails on break-in attempt! (Requires in-app purchase)
– Icon Badge alerts on break-in attempts
– Dropbox and iCloud Support
Smart Safe Pro is typically a $2.99 download, and that’s not bad at all for some peace of mind. For a short time, however, the app can be had for free.