Apple has just seeded iOS 5.0.1 to developers for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad devices. Here are the changes, and most notably, Apple has confirmed that some users have experienced unideal battery life and iOS 5.0.1 should fix that:
iOS 5.0.1 beta contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements
- iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations.