Adobe launched CreatePDF for iOS on Monday, a new application that allows iPad, iPhone and iPod touch users to create and open PDF files directly from their iOS devices. Adobe says CreatePDF offers “consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software” and explains that it uses Adobe’s online services to ensure quality and performance. Supported file formats include:
- MS Word (docx, doc), Excel(xlsx, xls), PowerPoint (pptx, ppt)
- Adobe Illustrator (ai), Photoshop (psd) and InDeisng (indd)
- Images – JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF
- RTF, Text and WordPerfect
- OpenOffice and StarOffice documents
CreatePDF is available in the iTunes App store now for $9.99. Read on for a link to the download.