Just like we reported a little while back, RIM’s Wireless Enterprise Symnposoium has been renamed, and the new official name is BlackBerry World. RIM let us know that:
BlackBerry World will feature keynotes from leading mobile thinkers, over 100 breakout sessions, Hands-on Labs, BlackBerry training, and opportunities for certification.
Attendees of BlackBerry World will also be able to:
- Hear the most current information about the BlackBerry solution, new application partners, and roadmaps for the future
- See live demonstrations of the BlackBerry solution at work
- Get answers from BlackBerry experts to develop value-driven wireless solutions, as well as carriers and vendors who can help provide valuable wireless research information
- Meet and connect with key executives who are making the BlackBerry solution part of their business planning, and the industry leaders who are shaping the future of global wireless technology
- Get training on the BlackBerry platform, with additional opportunities for technical certification
In addition to that, RIM is still making all the WES tracks and content available at BlackBerry World. What’s the consensus on the new name and focus of the conference? Anything is better than Wireless Enterprise Symposium in our book… BlackBerry World will take place from May 3rd through May 5th next year in Orlando, FL.