One day after it was announced that WIND Mobile is allowed to launch its network without without delay, Canadians across the country are still giddy with excitement as they anticipate the impending launch of the nation’s fourth major wireless carrier. And while WIND has yet to publicly announce plan pricing (or a specific launch date, for that matter), HowardForums user Windsider has publishing what is claimed to be the official plans and their respective pricing. So without further ado, hit the jump to check out the plans; they’re impressive to say the least.
Thanks to everyone that sent this in!
- 100 Province-wide minutes
- Unlimited WIND to WIND calling (Canada-wide)
- Unlimited incomingÂ SMS / 50 sent
- Unlimited province-wide calling
- Unlimited WIND to WIND calling
- Unlimited incoming SMS / 50 sent
- Unlimited Canada-wide calling
- Unlimited SMS
- Unlimited data for phones (includes tethering)
- Unlimited instant messaging, Facebook and MySpace
- Unlimited data for BlackBerry
- Unlimited data for USB data sticks
- 10c Per Minute with the $15 plan
- Unlimited calls to North America
If WIND’s plans are even half as good as rumored to be, how many of our Canadian friends plan on dropping everything and scrambling to one of their swanky retail stores to sign up as soon as sales commence?