You guys might have heard that we’ve (Beejive and BGR) been plugging away at TweetGenius behind the scenes since we announced our initial partnership. The entire program has been redone from the ground up and there’s literally too many fantastic changes and new features to list, but we’ll try and give you a taste of some:
- Innovative direct-from-application Twitpic photo uploading
- Inline image viewing for Twitpic, Twitgoo, img.ly, TweetPhoto, yfrog images
- GPS location posting
- Themes: comes with two different themes for viewing tweets. More are coming soon!
- Shortcut icons (reply, retweet, direct message)
- Status bar to show you necessary information like time, signal status, etc
Those are just a couple examples of what’s been changed, but what you’ll find is that the program is incredibly quick and gives users a desktop-class Twitter experience. We’re happy to announce that as a special thank you to all our original customers, TweetGenius v1.0.9 will be exclusively available to them for a period of two weeks before our worldwide launch. And, it’s available immediately for download. Hit the break for some screenshots and the download link!
Read [TweetGenius download link for existing TweetGenius customers, OTA and Desktop-based installations]
Read [TweetGenius signup page to be notified when TweetGenius is available for purchase]