Verizon just earned about 10 extra cool points for this… Amazing.
- A bizarre Chinese app has taken the Internet by storm this week
- Lenovo’s new monster phone features 4GB of RAM and a 4,000mAh battery
- How have I gone so long without knowing about this secret Google Maps trick?
- The same strategy that helped make Jay-Z’s Tidal a disaster is making Apple look brilliant
- The numbers don’t lie: Jay-Z’s Tidal music service is already a spectacular flop
- An engineer has come up with a brilliant new cooler design that beer lovers will adore
- 4 Pirate Bay alternatives every torrent fan should know about
- Sprint confirms 4G LTE network will have unlimited data
- Sprint won't launch any new WiMAX devices, exec confirms
- NTIA to make 95Mhz of 'prime spectrum' available to wireless carriers
- The U.S. government is losing the war against hackers
- T-Mobile to raise prices of two unlimited data plans beginning April 4th
- Bankruptcy said to be a 'very legitimate risk' for Sprint
- Dish Network's spectrum should avoid GPS issues suffered by LightSquared, analysts say