Bear with us folks. We’ve just got ahold of an AT&T product sheet dated September 17th. Also known as “the most up to date doc you’ve seen”. Before we get into the BlackBerry Bold nonsense, here’s a break down on what the sheet says:
- HTC Fuze will launch on October 23nd
- Motorola V9x (new V9 with GPS) launches on October 2nd
- Samsung Mirage i907 (basically our version of the Omnia) launches on October 21st
- Pantech C740 in red, navy, and green launches on October 14th
- Nokia 6650 launches in red and silver on October 23rd
- BlackBerry 8320 in that totally cool color launches on October 21st
- BlackBerry Pearl in pink launches on October 2nd
- The BlackBerry Curve in “burnt orange” is pushed to “2009″.
- The regular BlackBerry Curve is discontinued
- The Palm Treo 680s are discontinued
Now for the weird stuff… this sheet lists the BlackBerry Bold with a November ETA. We’re not so sure what’s going on, but we’re sticking very firm to our October 2nd launch date on AT&T. There you have it, guys! Larger image after the jump.