There is no question that the Pegasus 210 by Rock is a sweet-looking laptop. With a slim case, magnesium alloy chassis and a weight just over two pounds, the P210 is a clear entry into the micro-notebook market. It’s also no slouch in terms of specs, packing a heck of a punch into the tiny 11.7″ x 8.2″ x 0.6″-1.2″ case.
- Intel® A110 Processor 800MHz, 512KB Cache, 400MHz
- 12″ WXGA X-Glass Screen (1280 x 800)
- 1GB DDR2 667MHz
- 80GB 4200rpm ATA Hard Drive
- Windows XP Professional or Vista Business Edition
- 802.11a/g/n and Euro-spec 3G / HSDPA
- 3 USB ports
- 6 hour battery life
It also enters the marketplace at $1800, directly in line with the lesser of two MacBook Air models. Provided you’re running XP (yikes, Vista with an 800 MHz processor and 1 GB of RAM?) many would say that this puppy is a clear Air killer. Granted, Rock doesn’t have a presence in the US so don’t expect to see much of the P210 over here. If it packed US 3G though, we’d be all over this thing like white on rice.
[Via Electric Pig]