The Friday after Thanksgiving is, without question, the craziest shopping day of the year. Companies go all out with promos, deals, and sales trying to lure customers and earn a significant percentage of their yearly income in the process. There’s often a bit of mystique that goes along with the actual deals, and stores are notoriously closed-lipped about just what they plan on offering. Best Buy’s ad has hit the streets a bit early this year, and it looks like consumers are in for a bit of a treat. The deals for this year include:
- eMachines Desktop computer with 17″ LCD for $200
- Canon Digital Rebel DSLR bundled with a 75-300mm zoom lens for $549.99
- Philips Blu-Ray player for $399.99
- 47″ Westinghouse LCD HDTV for $1299.99
- Xbox 360 bundled with Guitar Hero II and controller for $349.99
Not bad at all!